Hazardous Waste Collection
Hennepin County’s fall Household Hazardous Waste collection is coming up:
August 17-19, 9am-4pm, at 2231 Garfield St NE.
The next collection date is September 14-16, 9am-4pm, at 3607 E 44th St.
The county will accept many items, including:
- mercury items (fluorescent and HID lamps, thermostats and thermometers)
- consumer electronics (computers, televisions, video cassette recorders, stereos, etc.)automotive wastes (fuel additives, starter fluid, waxes)
- aerosol cans, paint, lead-based paint chips, fuels, solvents and thinners
- pool, photographic and hobby chemicals
- rechargeable tools, household batteries and lead-acid batteries
Items are accepted from households only.
Find out more here.